Eco CNC Xmas Tree at Inhabitots

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

buno north xmas tree, cnc milled christmas tree, sustainable design, green design, holiday gift guide, eco friendly christmas tree

Every year it’s a bit heartbreaking to see all those clear-cut christmas trees lining city streets, and evergreen plastic alternatives are hardly eco-friendly. Imagine our excitement when we ran across this gorgeous flat-pack christmas tree by Buro North. This update on the standard tree is constructed entirely of plywood that has been CNC-milled into a beautiful modern form that is ready to be decked out with ornaments and garlands galore.

READ MORE AT INHABITOTS >

1 comment:

Betty said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

www.smallbusinessavenues.com