CONTEMPORARY ART by {IN SOOK KIM}

Sunday, March 15, 2009

pictureaspx1

Meet Contemporary artist, In Sook Kim. Her art delivers evidence of deviance, and sexuality. She comforts the art of being a spectator and exhibitionist. Her work is amazingly Sexy !

I meet In Sook Kim in a bar in NYC last week and she told me of her work. She was absolutely beautiful and she was extremely modest when she spoke of her work. My curiosity compelled me to search for her online. I was completely satisfied with my findings… Yes, I absolutely love her work. Brilliantly done!

artwork_images_536_268799_insook-kim1

In Sook Kim was born in Pusan, S. Korea and now lives and works in Düsseldorf, Germany. Winning several awards in her photography career… Her work is stimulating and sensational !

artwork_images_424910820_375132_insook-kim

She calls this piece “Saturday Night”. Looking into each window - encouraging the spectator in all of us… HOT!

artwork_images_536_428521_insook-kim

To learn more of her or see more of In Sook Kim, click on: In Sook

xoxo Karin

No comments: